查看: 3157|回复: 0

[好文赏析] 她使我成为一个更好的工作机会(中英)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-5 11:13:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
她使我成为一个更好的工作机会(中英)
During the wedding rehearsal, the groom approached the pastor with an unusual offer:
When you get to the part where I'm supposed to promise to ''love, honor and obey'' and ''be faithful to her forever,'' I'd appreciate it if you'd just leave that out."
He passed the minister a $100 bill and walked away satisfied. On the day of the wedding, when it came time for the groom's vows, the pastor looked the young man in the eye and said:
"Will you promise to prostrate yourself before her, obey her every command and wish, serve her breakfast in bed every morning of your life, and swear eternally before God and your lovely wife that you will not ever even look at another woman, as long as you both shall live?"
The groom gulped and looked around, and said in a tiny voice, "Yes," then leaned toward the pastor and hissed: "I thought we had a deal."
The pastor put a $100 bill into the groom's hand and whispered: "She made me a better offer."
在婚礼彩排,新郎走到牧师,一个不寻常的提议:

当你到达的部分,我应该承诺“爱、尊重和服从”和“永远忠实于她,“我很感激如果你刚刚离开,出去。”

他通过了一项100美元的法案和部长走开了满意。婚礼当天,当时,新郎的誓言,牧师看年轻人的眼睛,说:

“你能答应匍伏在她自己,服从她每一个命令和希望,服侍她每天早上在床上吃早餐,你的生活,在神面前发誓永远和你的妻子,你将永远不会连看另一个女人,只要你共同生活?”

新郎一饮而尽,环顾四周,说在一个微小的声音,“是的”,那么倾向于牧师和嘶嘶叫:“我认为我们达成了协议。”

牧师把一张100美元的钞票到新郎的手,低声说:“她使我成为一个更好的工作机会。”

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们  -  服务条款  -  使用指南  -  站点地图  -  友情链接  -  联系我们
电子工程网 © 版权所有   京ICP备16069177号 | 京公网安备11010502021702
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表