查看: 2789|回复: 0

[学习经验] 商务英语必备句子

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-3-15 15:36:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
关键词: 商务英语 , 必备句子
1. What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
贵司产品的最小订货量是多少?
2. I am trusted to place an order for 100 sewing machines at $250 each.
我们确认订购100台缝纫机,价格为每台250美金。
3. This is our official trial order for 500 computers.
这是我们500台计算的正式订单。
4. We need iron nails of all sizes.
我们需要各种尺寸的铁钉。
5. If you can fill our order of 5000 ties very soon we'd like to place the order withyou now .
若你们能迅速供应5000条领带的话,我们现在就下订单给你。
6. We hope that you can accept the order in the buyer's design and measurement.
我们希望贵司能够接受买方设计和尺寸的订单。
7. Since you are so eager to secure an order from us now we can place an order with you.
既然贵司衷心放心我们的订单,我们可以下订单给你。
8. We will send you the order very soon, please hurry on the execution of the order.
我们将很快下订单给你,请赶紧完成订单。
9. If we are satisfied with the product, Ithink we will place more orders.
若我们对产品满意,我想我们会下更多的订单。
10. The order is so urgently required that we must ask you to make the earliest possible shipment.
该订单急需,我们要求你必须尽早的运出。
11. We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.
我们现在确认订购500套床垫和枕头。
12. We are glad to receive your order and confirm the acceptance for it.
我们很高兴接到你的订单且确认可以接受。
13. This is the confirmation of your order placed last week.
这是上周你方订单的确认书。
14. This is our sales confirmation confirming your order No.26 of April 10th.
这是关于你方4月10日编号26的销售确认书。
15. We have booked your order No. 267 for optical instruments.
我们已经登记你方的编号267光学仪器的订单。
16. We have accepted your order of June 10th for 300 typewriters.
我们已经接受6月10日300台打印机的订单。
17. We acknowledged your order of May 5th for 100 units of motorcycles on Page 180.
我们确认你方5月5日100台180页的摩托车的订单。
18. We have decided to accept your order inspite of the current shortage of goods.
不顾货源紧张,我们已经决定接受你方的订单。
19. We have now decided to supply you with all the parts as itemized in your order and going to apply to the government agencies concern for export licenses.
我们现在决定向你供应你订单中各类配件,并向政府申请出口许可证。
20. We thank you for your order of 20th May and supply you with 2,000 ties No.235.
感谢你方5月20日向你方供应编号235的2,000条领带的订单。
商务英语讨价还价必备句子
【实用例句】
1. - Barbara: I‘m sorry to say that the price you quote is too high.
很遗憾你们报的价格太高。
2. - Barbara: It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果按这种价格买进,我方实在难以推销。
3. - Barbara: Let’s meet each other half way.
那咱们就各让一步吧。
4. - Barbara: That‘s because the price of raw materials has gone up.
那是因为原材料的价格上涨了。
5. - Barbara: Can you reduce the price?
你能不能算便宜一点?
6. - Barbara: Let me make you a special offer.
我给你一个特别优惠价。
7. - Barbara: Do you offer any quantity discounts?
大量购买有折扣吗?
8. - Barbara: This is the lowest price.
这是最低价。
【短语】
1. quote price 报价
2. push any sales 推销
3. meet each other half way各让一步
4. go up 上涨
5. reduce the price减价
6. make a special offer 特别优惠
7. offer discounts 打折
8. the lowest price 最低价格
商务英语邮件实用句型
1. 开场白
大家普遍知道有以"Hi/ Hello/ Dear + 对方名字"作为开场白。以经验来说,外国人比较少用"Dear",尤其是在工作中或学校里。所以,除非非常正式的邀请函会用到"Dear + name"。其它情况下,推荐用"Hi + name"就可以了。如果是陌生人,可以用"Hello + name"。
name的格式一般不用Mr.或Ms.,可以直接用英文名,比如你的老板叫Steve Johnson,直接说"Hi Steve"就可以了。"Dear Mr. Johnson"反而会让人觉得怪怪的。
如果属于群发邮件,可以用"Hi all"。如果是发给你的团队,可以说"Hi team"。

2. 邮件的目的
这封邮件的目的是什么,需要开门见山地说。可以使用"I am writing to……"的句式引导。我是要询问、通知还是分享,不一样的目的就使用不一样的动词。
给大家几个示例:
I am writing to share more information with you about……(分享更多的信息)
I am writing to inform you of……(告知)
I am writing to let you know that……(通知,告知)
I am writing to inquire……(咨询)
3. 如何回复邮件
如果是作为回复邮件,我们首先应该表达感谢。外国人比较重视邮件礼仪(email etiquette),所以我们在撰写邮件时要注意。即使是很琐碎的小事情,我们也需要回复"Thank you for your email"。
除此之外,再给大家一些参考:
Thank you for your quick/prompt reply. (及时回复用quick或prompt reply)
Thank you for the updated information.(更新的信息)
Thank you for getting back to me.(回复)
Thanks for the mail.
Thank you for calling me yesterday to discuss……(感谢您昨天的来电,我们讨论了……)
Thank you for reaching out to us regarding……(就……事宜与我们联系)
如果正逢双休日或节假日回归工作,还可以在邮件开头处寒暄一下:
I hope you and your family had a great holiday.
Hope you had a great weekend!
如果邮件回复晚了,还可以说:
Apologies for the late reply.
Sorry for the delay.
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
如果是临时通知,我们可以说:
Apologies for the short notice.(short notice临时通知)
4. 收尾
收尾的地方说清楚后续你需要对方做什么。如提意见,想法或是否对邮件存在任何问题。
常见的句型有以下几种:
Please let me know what you think. (让我知道你的想法)
Let me know your thoughts. (让我知道你的想法)
Please let me know if you have any questions. (如果有任何疑问,请与我联系)
I’m looking forward to your input/insights/ideas. (期待你的贡献/见解/想法)
I hope this information is helpful. (我希望这些信息能所有帮助)
商务英语产品介绍口语句子
1. This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students. 这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。
2. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate. 我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。
3. They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects. 它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。
4. You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people. 一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。
5. This product will pay its own way in a year. 该产品一年就可收回成本。
6. This machine will pay back your investment in six months. 该机器半年就可收回投资。
7. The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical. 我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。
8. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams. 这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。
9. The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour. 这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km。
10. These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure. 这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。
11. Compared with the other brands, this kind of typecosts less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber. 与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。
12. This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads. 这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。
13. This material has a durable and easy to clean surface. 这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。
14. This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company. 这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。
15. Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up. 我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。
16. Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks. 我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。
17. The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad. 这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。
18. As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable. 我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。
19. The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country. 我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。
20. As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you. 我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。
21. Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind. 这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。
22. “Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market. 永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。
23. Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries. 我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。
24. We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price. 我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。
25. Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own. 我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。
26. By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas. 我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。
27. Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market. 我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。
28. These items are most salable in our market. 在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。
29. There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy. 在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。
30. We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent. 我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们  -  服务条款  -  使用指南  -  站点地图  -  友情链接  -  联系我们
电子工程网 © 版权所有   京ICP备16069177号 | 京公网安备11010502021702
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表