查看: 3743|回复: 2

The life is a journey that u loose everything.

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-7-16 10:00:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
关键词: journey , life , loose , The
Yesterday I watched a wonderful movie “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”. It was a beautiful and sad story, every thing was perfect, such as music, makeup, leading roles, visual effects…all in all, they were perfect.

I watched this movie, I cried a lot.

The life is a journey that u loose everything.

Youth, sweet memory, wealth, social status, parents, lovers, friends, children….all these nice things will vanish as time passes by. Life is so strict, cold and fair: no matter u get as much applause as Michael Jackson or u lead a common life as humble as ants, no matter u r smart and wise as Elbert Einstein or u r beautiful and cute as Audrey Hepburn.

We come to this world in the dark and quiet uterine,  and we leave this world also in the dark and quiet as in the uterine.

Spring time wait for no man. Time is so greedy, bringing everything away, no matter u care or not.

Life and Death, Love and Hatre, Gains and Losses, Temperary and Eternity…..our desire, pain and happiness are all about these.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-16 10:32:05 | 显示全部楼层
昨天看了一部很美的电影《The Curious Case of Benjamin Button》,中文译名叫作《本杰明·巴顿奇事》,音乐美而忧伤,光影交错,色彩动人,特效也是让人叹为观止,演员和故事都无可挑剔。

看完之后,泣不成声,黯然神伤。

人生的历程就是不断失去。

青春、美好的记忆、财富、地位、父母、爱人、朋友、子女……在时光冰冷的推移中,他们都会渐行渐远。所有都会在生命的终结点戛然而止,你会不得不放手,纵然你无比眷恋。人生,无论你经历的是Michael Jackson获得的荣光掌声,还是如同蚂蚁一般诅咒般的平庸,无论你聪明智慧仿佛Elbert Einstein,还是你貌美绝伦仿佛Audrey Hepburn,上帝都如此公平而严格。

你沉睡着从子宫的黑暗和安静中来,你再次沉睡在子宫一样黑暗和安静中去。

韶华易逝,岁月无声无息,带走这么多。

生与死,爱与恨,得与失……人生故事,每每若此。
发表于 2009-7-22 22:50:15 | 显示全部楼层
人生不如意,十之八九。本来人生就不容易,看电影就看点娱乐的吧。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们  -  服务条款  -  使用指南  -  站点地图  -  友情链接  -  联系我们
电子工程网 © 版权所有   京ICP备16069177号 | 京公网安备11010502021702
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表