查看: 3473|回复: 1

[英汉互译] 看美国电子网站的热点新闻评论

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-1-24 16:35:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
美国EETimes网站发了一篇新闻,说的是一个美国人为中国提供情报而受到48个月监禁的事情。这里不讨论间谍的事情,看一下他们网友的评论,学点英语,也了解一下美国人的思维方式。

The timing of this news is quite similar as last time the Russian spies got exposed. While P. Obama is state dinnering with P. Hu or cheeseburgering with P. of Russia. someone in the US is going to make some noise.
这个时候曝光这个新闻,有点像上次针对俄国人的时候。奥哥一边与TG吃着饭或者与普及吃着奶酪堡,另外一边就会有人整出点动静

what you think US invented U2, blackbirds etc for. aren't they been caught peeping other countries?
你以为美国发明U2、黑鸟这些东东是干什么用的?他们不是也在偷看别国的时候被逮住过吗?

If we are so open to public, why someone up high so mad about wiki leak?
如果我们对公众非常开放,那么上边怎么对wiki leak如此光火?

Every country is engaged in such activities, even against "friendly" nations. By publicising such arrests, the US authorities are trying to dissuade the Chinese and embarass too. But such activities will continue from both sides.
每个国家都从事间谍活动,甚至针对“友好”国家。公布这个消息,美国当局是想打击一下中国并使之难堪。但这种活动两边都还会接着搞。

To employ an individual to spy on his native country, in this case, the US (a country with competing interest) has long been a teaching by the greatest chinese military strategy guru, szun zeh. In fact, the first empire in chinese history, Qing dynasty, conquested enemies by promising financial rewards or by bribing out-right to the turncoats more than by bloody wars.
雇人去窃取其祖国的机密,在此案例中,美国(一个有利益竞争的国家)老早就学到中国兵法大师孙子的招数来。实际上,中国的第一个帝国朝代秦国,征服敌人就是许诺给反间人士高额酬金,这比血腥的战争有效多了。

EET editors are unfortunately a group of not so satisfied, dark, self-righteous, somehow pathetic paparazzies for EE folks. we should be satistied as long as they are producing some free content with little juice each day.
EET编辑们很不幸是一群不怎么满足的、阴暗的、自以为是的、可怜的EE狗仔队。我们也该满意了,至少他们每天还能搞出有点味道的免费内容。

I do not want to comment on this news, but as I consider EEtimes as the on-line resource for the EE techies / EE enthusiasts and this article doesn’t have any tech flavor in it, I would also prefer more technical stuffs on this "News and Analysis" section. This article could find its place in any of the general news media.
我不想就此事发表评论,但我认为EEtimes是一个为工程师和爱好者服务的在线资源站,但本文没有一点技术味道,我还是喜欢新闻和分析栏目更技术些。这篇文章更适合大众新闻媒体。

I guess it's not enough for some people that the West through sites like EETimes is giving away its technological and scientific heritage to the rest of the world (especially China). No. EETimes must be chastised for relating a story about China actively trying to subvert one of the very nations that, through its openness, is responsible for China's success.
China might at least say, "thank you", but I guess that's too much to expect.

我猜,西方通过EETimes这样的网站把技术和科学传统转让给其余的世界(尤其是中国),对有些人来说还不够。不。EETimes必须因为受到严惩,它竟然把一个关于中国努力颠覆那个通过其开放性而使中国成功的国家。。。(这个人的思维有点乱)
中国应该至少说“谢谢”,但我猜这也是奢望
发表于 2011-3-23 16:19:17 | 显示全部楼层
有点乱
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们  -  服务条款  -  使用指南  -  站点地图  -  友情链接  -  联系我们
电子工程网 © 版权所有   京ICP备16069177号 | 京公网安备11010502021702
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表