最适宜80、90后工作的10大公司排行榜

发布时间:2014-5-23 08:48    发布者:1770309616
关键词: 公司 , 排行榜
80、90后,也就是所谓的千禧一代职场新人最重视什么?调查发现,排在前列的分别是公平的薪酬、在决策中拥有发言权、上司能干等因素,而这份最新榜单也恰好体现了这一点。                     

1.jpg
    《财富》杂志(Fortune)“最适宜工作的100家公司”榜单(100 Best Companies to Work For)的合作伙伴、最佳工作场所组织(Great Place To Work)最近发布了一项调查,公布了为千禧一代提供最佳福利的公司。千禧一代是美国劳动人口中最年轻的一代,共有7,700万人,年龄在18岁至35岁之间。经过对比数千份调查结果和员工意见,来自最佳工作场所组织旗下雇主评价网站Great Rated!的研究人员共评出了十家公司,它们的文化最适合有进取心的初级员工。千禧一代最重视什么?排在前列的分别是公平的薪酬、在决策中有发言权、有能力的上司等。此外,与同事的社交活动、灵活的时间安排、对慈善与社区的投入、健身俱乐部会员资格以及健康计划等因素也颇受千禧一代青睐。下面就是他们的调查结果。

完整的工作场所文化评价,请访问Great Rated!网站。

A new study from Great Place To Work, Fortune's partner for the 100 Best Companies to Work For list, reveals which companies offer the best perks and benefits for Millennials — the youngest generation of the U.S. workforce that boasts 77 million workers between the ages of 18 and 35. After sifting through thousands of survey results and employee comments, the researchers at Great Rated!, GPTW's employer-review website, identified 10 companies whose workplace cultures are a perfect fit for enterprising entry-level workers. And what do Millennials value most? Fair pay, having a say in decisions and being overseen by competent management top the list. They're also fans of socializing with coworkers, flexible scheduling, a dedication to philanthropy and community, gym memberships, and wellness programs. Here's what they had to say.

Visit the Great Rated! links for full workplace culture reviews.

技术服务公司Intuitive Research and Technology

2.jpg
    • 收入:1.87亿美元
    • 总部所在地:阿拉巴马州亨茨维尔,
    • 员工人数:266人
    • 千禧一代比例:32%
    • 最佳公司排名:2(最适宜工作的中型公司)

在技术服务公司Intuitive Research and Technology,千禧一代有工作之外的生活:98%的员工表示,公司鼓励员工平衡工作和个人生活。比如,公司不仅在工作场所提供健身中心,而且提供全额支付的医疗保险和无条件的学费补助。虽然千禧一代往往被视为极度休闲,但Intuitive的年轻人们表示,他们尊重公司的“最佳着装”规范,因为它要求专业精神。一位员工说:“我喜欢与团队的每一位成员共事,甚至包括管理层。这里给人一种家的感觉,每个人都彼此关心。我相信,Intuitive的每一位同事都会为我的成功喝彩。”

• Revenue: $187 million
    • Headquarters: Huntsville, Alabama
    • Number of employees: 266
    • Millennial headcount: 32%
    • Best Companies rank: 2 (Best Medium Companies to Work For)

Millennials at the technology services firm have a life outside of work: 98% say the company encourages them to balance work with their personal lives, thanks to an onsite fitness center, fully-paid medical coverage and unlimited tuition reimbursement. And though Millennials are often viewed as being ultra-casual, the young employees at Intuitive say they value its "best dressed" code, since it demands professionalism. One employee commented, "I enjoy working with each member of my team, all the way up through management. There is a great sense of family, everyone truly cares, and I believe that each person at Intuitive is cheering for me to be successful."

住宅建筑公司David Weekley Homes

3.jpg
    • 收入:11亿美元
    • 总部所在地:休斯敦
    • 员工人数:1,082人(美国)
    • 千禧一代比例:27%
    • 最佳公司排名:13

在住宅建筑公司David Weekley Homes,千禧一代将公司的标语“建造梦想,优化生活”铭记在心:97%的千禧一代员工表示,他们觉得自己具有影响力。一位员工说:“我的工作有特殊的意义。它‘不仅仅是一份工作。’”公司创始人兼董事长戴维•威克利坚持“服务型领导”的理念,即重视诚信和回馈社会,而这个理念也激励着公司的年轻人。一位员工说:“威克利先生对于慈善事业的重视给我带来极大的触动。他为了改善公司附近和其他地方的社区所采取的那些措施令我敬佩不已。”

• Revenue: $1.1 billion
    • Headquarters: Houston
    • Number of employees: 1,082 (U.S)
    • Millennial headcount: 27%
    • Best Companies rank: 13

Millennials at this homebuilder take the company's motto "Building Dreams, Enhancing Lives" to heart: 97 percent say they feel they make a difference, and one employee said, "My work has special meaning. This is not 'just a job.'" Founder and Chairman David Weekley inspires his younger charges with a "servant leadership" ethos that stresses integrity and giving back. One employee commented, "Mr. Weekley puts such an emphasis on philanthropy that it is truly touching. I am in awe at the steps he has taken to better our communities near and far."

电子支付技术公司Allied Wallet

4.jpg
    • 总部所在地:洛杉矶
    • 员工人数:1,032人
    • 千禧一代比例:97%

Allied Wallet是一家有着12年历史的电子支付处理公司。公司超过90%的员工年龄都在35岁以下。他们在办公室可以欣赏好莱坞日落大道的景观,参加特殊的活动,有趣的派对和免费的周五午餐。公司所有员工每周五聚在一起共进午餐。表现突出的员工每月可以获得礼品。去年年度员工的奖励是一辆全新的梅赛德斯奔驰(Mercedes Benz)敞篷车。

一位千禧一代员工说:“办公室的快乐时光简直如梦似幻。所有人都无忧无虑。”

人力资源与工资管理软件开发公司Ultimate Software

5.jpg
    • 收入:3.32亿美元
    • 总部所在地:维斯顿,佛罗里达
    • 员工人数:1,734人
    • 千禧一代比例:25%
    • 最佳公司排名:20

人力资源与工资管理软件开发公司Ultimate Software总能找到理由庆祝一番,而且经常举办鸡尾酒会和卡拉OK大赛,每个月还会为员工庆祝生日。通过“48小时”活动,公司CEO斯科特•舍尔在南佛罗里达州开创了一种硅谷文化。所谓“48小时”活动是指,公司员工可以参加48小时的“宠物项目”(指因个人爱好、而非大众需要而发起的项目——译注),只要这个项目与公司的目标有关。

一位员工说:“公司给我一种家的感觉,所有人看到我都很高兴,随时愿意提供帮助。在Ultimate,我每一天都非常高兴。我的上司风度翩翩,幽默风趣,但也很有权威和管理能力。与她共事令我感到非常舒服,因为我知道她尊重我,相信我能够把工作做好。”

• Revenue: $332 million
    • Headquarters: Weston, Florida
    • Number of employees: 1,734
    • Millennial headcount: 25%
    • Best Companies rank: 20

This HR and payroll software developer finds reasons to celebrate whenever possible and regularly sponsors cocktail hours and karaoke contests, as well as monthly birthday celebrations. CEO Scott Scherr has created a Silicon Valley culture in South Florida, in part through "48 Hours" events where employees can work on pet projects for a 48-hour period as long as it's related to company goals.

Says one employee: "I feel at home when I come to work, where everyone is happy to see me, and ready to help. I have never had a bad day of work at Ultimate. My manager is so personable and fun, while also having a sense of authority and management. I feel comfortable around her knowing she treats me with respect, and also trusts me to get the job done."

波士顿咨询集团

7.jpg
    • 总部所在地:波士顿
    • 员工人数:2,552人
    • 最佳公司排名:3

这家战略咨询公司将高强度的工作、高度诚信的领导层和深厚的友谊融合在一起,结果深受员工喜爱。虽然它对员工有严格的遴选程序,但千禧一代却钟爱这里友好的公司文化。波士顿咨询公司(Boston Consulting Group)为拥有房屋的新人提供帮助;新入职的顾问可以较低的利息从公司借款,用于支付购买房屋的首付,最多可借款100,000美元。一位员工说:“这里不像是公司。所有人都彼此认识,在一起聊天也非常舒服。感觉大家就是一个大家庭。我甚至课可以给CEO提供支持,可以像跟朋友聊天一样。公司的环境非常舒服,非常有包容性。”

• Headquarters: Boston
    • Number of employees: 2,552
    • Best Companies rank: 3

Employees love the way this strategy consulting firm blends high-impact work, high-integrity leadership, and high levels of camaraderie. And despite a rigorous selection process for employees, Millennials love its friendly culture. BCG gives a hand to those starting out as homeowners; new consultant hires can borrow up to $100,000 from the company at low interest rates to make a down payment on the purchase of a home. Says one employee: "It doesn't feel like a corporate setting. Everyone knows one another and is comfortable chatting as such. It feels like everyone is just a big family. I can be supporting the CEO and it would be just like chatting with a friend. Completely comfortable and inclusive."

Acuity保险公司

9.jpg
    • 收入:9.83亿美元
    • 总部所在地:希博伊根,威斯康辛
    • 员工人数:912人
    • 千禧一代比例:25%
    • 最佳公司排名:1(最适宜工作的媒体公司)

Acuity保险公司简直就是一个热闹的聚会:97%的千禧一代表示,这是一家有意思的公司,因为它会举办各种古怪的活动,比如巧克力集市、马戏团表演、午餐时间的独角滑稽戏表演、游戏节目和才艺比赛等。一位千禧一代员工说:“我工作过的公司没有一家的管理高层像Acuity的管理层一样和蔼可亲、平易近人。他们总是在表扬员工,你能看得出,我们正在公司中发挥影响力。我喜欢来这里工作。为了庆祝我们的成功,公司会提供一些特殊的额外奖励,比如食品、礼物以及派对等。”

• Revenue: $983 million
    • Headquarters: Sheboygan, Wisconsin
    • Number of employees: 912
    • Millennial headcount: 25%
    • Best Companies rank: 1 (Best Medium Companies to Work For)

This insurance firm is a blast: 97% say it's a fun place to work, thanks to wacky events like a chocolate fair, a circus, lunch-time performances from stand-up comedians, game shows and a talent contest. One Millennial commented, "I have never worked for a company that has an upper management team that is so forthcoming and approachable. They are always praising us and you can tell we actually are making a difference in the organization. I love coming to work and doing my job. It's just an added bonus that we often get special treats like food and gifts as well as parties to celebrate our success as a company."

快速贷款公司

11.jpg
    • 总部所在地:底特律
    • 员工人数:8,386人
    • 千禧一代比例:64%
    • 最佳公司排名:5

在线抵押贷款商快速贷款公司(Quicken Loans)凭借有趣、平等的文化赢得了千禧一代的青睐:98%的年轻雇主表示,不论拥有什么头衔,公司对所有人都一视同仁。每一位新团队成员都会收到CEO和其他领导团队成员的私人手机号码。员工们表示,去年的底特律破产事件期间,公司对底特律的贡献和对社区的持续捐助令他们深感钦佩。

一位员工说:“这里没有‘老板’,也没有‘经理’——我们的领导都愿意帮助每一位团队成员。对公司的每一个人来说,这里是完全开放的工作场所。公司为每一个人的成功提供了环境和资源。我非常幸运能有机会在这里工作。”

• Headquarters: Detroit
    • Number of employees: 8,386
    • Millennial headcount: 64%
    • Best Companies rank: 5

The online mortgage lender wins over Millennials with a fun, egalitarian culture: 98% of younger employees say they are treated equally regardless of title. Each new team member is given the personal cell phone numbers of the CEO and other members of the leadership team. During Detroit's bankruptcy woes last year, employees said they admired the company's dedication to the city and its ongoing contributions to the community.

And according to one employee: "There is no 'boss' or 'manager' — we have leaders who are willing to help all of our team members. It's 100% open door for any person in the company. You are provided with the atmosphere and materials to be successful here. I'm blessed to have been given this opportunity!"

• Headquarters: Los Angeles
    • Number of employees: 1,032
    • Millennial headcount: 97%

More than 90% of the workforce at the 12-year old e-payment processing firm are less than 35 years old. They enjoy great office views on Hollywood's Sunset Strip, special events, fun parties and free Friday lunches where everybody sits and eats together. Top performers are given monthly gifts. Last year the employee of the year received a new Mercedes Benz convertible.

Says one Millennial employee: "The office happy hour is unreal. The people are all off-the-hook."

谷歌

6.jpg
    • 收入:501亿美元
    • 总部所在地:山景城,加利福尼亚
    • 员工人数:42,162人
    • 最佳公司排名:1

谷歌(Google)也是年轻人认为最酷的公司之一,这里的福利名声在外,还有“不作恶”的信条和改变世界的能力。谷歌的员工大多数是千禧一代和X一代。没错,谷歌确实提供一流的福利(办公室的餐厅、健康中心,以及从干洗到自行车维修到更换机油等各种服务),但千禧一代也很欣赏谷歌【《财富》美国500强(Fortune 500)】明智的领导层:96%的千禧一代表示,公司拥有伟大的领导者,他们欢迎来自员工的创新建议。

一位员工说:“我被要求提出一些好的创意,最后这些创意得到了重视和鼓励。公司还有用于保证员工健康的专门计划。健身馆、休闲课堂、按摩和美味的有机食物,这些把谷歌变成了一个神奇的地方。”

• Revenue: $50.1 billion
    • Headquarters: Mountain View, California
    • Number of employees: 42,162
    • Best Companies rank: 1

Still among the coolest of companies for the younger set, with its famous perks, do-no-evil mantra and world-changing power, Google's workforce, unsurprisingly, is largely Millennial and Gen X. And yes, the benefits are stellar (onsite cafes, wellness centers and services ranging from dry cleaning to bike repair to oil changes), but Millennials also groove toGoogle's (GOOG, Fortune 500) smart leadership: 96 percent say the company has great leadership that welcomes innovative suggestions from employees.

Says one employee: "I am challenged to bring great ideas to the table, and those ideas are valued and encouraged. There is also a significant, dedicated initiative to ensuring employee well being. Access to gyms, relaxation classes, massages, and delicious organic food make Google incredible."

DPR建筑公司

8.jpg
    • 收入:25.4亿美元
    • 总部所在地:雷德伍德城,加利福尼亚
    • 员工人数:1,356人
    • 千禧一代比例:28%
    • 最佳公司排名:10

承包与施工管理公司DPR建筑公司总部位于湾区,它之所以能够获得千禧一代的青睐,很大程度上是因为它把安全放在第一位:99%的员工认为它是一个安全的工作场所。难怪——公司提供安全奖和激励。曾经有一位连续30,000个工时无事故的员工,后来获得了一辆全新福特(Ford)F-150卡车。

此外,这家公司还为建筑工作赋予了更大的意义。在一家生物科技生产设施的扩建项目中,当工人们达到一个里程碑时,公司邀请了一位癌症患者为员工演讲。一位员工说:“DPR不断赋予员工能量,始终坚持自己的核心价值和使命,即‘只为建造伟大而存在’。在这里工作,你真的会感觉到自己正在和一群了不起的人一起改变世界。”

• Revenue: $2.54 billion
    • Headquarters: Redwood City, California
    • Number of employees: 1,356
    • Millennial headcount: 28%
    • Best Companies rank: 10

This contracting and construction management firm based in the Bay Area hits the mark with Millennials in part by putting safety first: 99 percent of staff rate it a safe place to work. No wonder — the company offers safety awards and incentives and once gave an employee a new Ford F-150 truck when he achieved 30,000 consecutive work hours without an accident.

The company also ties construction jobs to bigger purposes. When workers reached a milestone on a project to expand a biotech manufacturing facility, it invited a cancer patient to speak to staff. One employee commented, "DPR continues to empower employees and remain true to the core values and mission that it 'Exist to Build Great Things,' and you really feel like you are making a difference alongside some amazing people."

World Wide Technology

10.jpg
    • 收入:50亿美元
    • 总部所在地:圣路易斯
    • 员工人数:2,060人
    • 千禧一代比例:35%
    • 最佳公司排名:34

科技公司World Wide Technology的联合创始人吉姆•卡万诺曾是一名专业足球运动员,他的体育背景帮助他在整个公司树立了一种团队心态。

一位员工说:“我真心感觉到,许多人都非常关心我和我的生活。他们让我快速得到提升,而且是在这么年轻的年龄,从来没有因为我年轻而怀疑我能否做好工作。我最初以实习生的身份加入公司,他们让我成为一名全职员工,后来将我提拔为管理者。很少有公司会认可才华与年龄无关,而且允许这么年轻的员工得到这么快速的提升。”(财富中文网)
    译者:刘进龙/汪皓

World Wide Technology

• Revenue: $5 billion
    • Headquarters: St. Louis
    • Number of employees: 2,060
    • Millennial headcount: 35%
    • Best Companies rank: 34

World Wide Technology co-founder Jim Kavanaugh is a former pro soccer player, and his background in sports has helped set a team mentality that permeates the business.

According to an employee, "I genuinely feel that many of the people care about me and what is going on in my life. They have also allowed me to progress rapidly and at such a young age, not questioning if I can handle it because I'm young. I came in as an intern and they allowed me to hire on full time and become a supervisor. Very few organizations would allow such a young person to progress so quickly through the ranks, recognizing that merit can be proven at any age."

本文地址:https://www.eechina.com/thread-129609-1-1.html     【打印本页】

本站部分文章为转载或网友发布,目的在于传递和分享信息,并不代表本网赞同其观点和对其真实性负责;文章版权归原作者及原出处所有,如涉及作品内容、版权和其它问题,我们将根据著作权人的要求,第一时间更正或删除。
您需要登录后才可以发表评论 登录 | 立即注册

厂商推荐

相关视频

关于我们  -  服务条款  -  使用指南  -  站点地图  -  友情链接  -  联系我们
电子工程网 © 版权所有   京ICP备16069177号 | 京公网安备11010502021702
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表