As we all know, electronic components have a lots of kind.
IC, capacitor, relay, transistor, resistor and so on, each kind have a lots of products.
we introduce Capacitor, usually referred to as "the ability of its hold
charge for capacitance, represented by the letter" C ". Definition 1:
capacitor, just as its name implies, is' containers of electricity, is a
kind of hold charge device. English name: capacitor.
is one of the extensive use of electronic components in electronic
equipment, widely used in the circuit in the isolation pass-through,
coupling, bypass, filtering, tuning circuit, energy conversion, control,
etc. Definition 2: capacitor, any two conductor insulation and apart,
very close to each other (including lead) constitute a capacitor.
Different capacitance and capacitor. Capacitance of the basic physical
quantities, symbol C, the unit is F (ferrari). General formula = Q/C U
special formula: parallel plate capacitor plate between the electric
field intensity E = U/d, capacitor decided to type C = epsilon S / 4 PI
kd With the changing of electronic information technology, digital
electronic products renewal speed is faster and faster, with flat TV,
LCD and PDP), notebook computers, digital cameras and other products of
And how about the classify?
According to statistical analysis, the capacitor can be divided into the following 10 categories:
1. According to the structure is divided into three categories: fixed capacitors, variable capacitors and trimmer capacitors.
By electrolyte Category: organic dielectric capacitors, inorganic
dielectric capacitors, electrolytic capacitors, electric capacitors and
air dielectric capacitors.
3, according to zoning are: high
frequency bypass, low frequency bypass, filtering, tuning,
high-frequency coupling, low frequency coupling and small capacitors.
Different manufacturing materials can be divided into: ceramic
capacitors, polyester capacitors, electrolytic capacitors, tantalum
capacitors, as well as the advanced polypropylene capacitors, etc.
5. Frequency bypass: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, glass film capacitors, polyester capacitors, glass glaze capacitors.
6. Low frequency bypass: Paper capacitors, ceramic capacitors, electrolytic capacitors, polyester capacitors.
7. Filter: electrolytic capacitors, paper capacitors, composite paper capacitors, wet tantalum capacitors.
8. Tuning: ceramic capacitors, mica capacitors, film capacitors glass, polystyrene capacitors.
9. Low coupling: Paper capacitors, ceramic capacitors, electrolytic capacitors, polyester capacitors, solid tantalum capacitors.
Small Capacitors: metallized paper capacitors, ceramic capacitors,
electrolytic capacitors, polystyrene capacitors, solid tantalum
capacitors, glass glaze capacitors, metalized polyester capacitors,
polypropylene capacitors, mica capacitors.
Ok, today end up in here.
Next article will introduce more about capacitor.
Want to know more? Click here: